Coming soon: Hide your completed to-do's! We get it, not everyone likes to look back at their completed tasks with the adoring gaze of a proud parent. For those who prefer a clean list, you'll soon be able to hide them instead. If you'd like to beta test the feature, let us know at email@example.com.
"Hey, MTV. Welcome to my crib! 😎" Check out our first teuxtorial where we take you through a quick demo of the web app. We'll walk you through all the basic actions and show you how to get started. New users can try TeuxDeux on the web with a free 30 day trial, no card needed!
Have any requests for future teuxtorials? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our picks for the month
- Check out this interview of our favorite person, SwissMiss on Slow Growth Academy 👉 How to Plan Your Week: Tips from Productivity Pro, Tina Roth Eisenberg
- Move aside, Millennial Pink, Gen Z Yellow & Purple are here to give you a run for your money. Try Pantone's 2021 Illuminating Yellow (#F7E10E) or 2022 Very Peri (#6868AC) in your settings if you're feeling bold.
- NPR's Life Kit giving us a healthy reminder that creativity can't be forced and how taking breaks and zoning out can keep us from burning out.
- Cordless vacuums: That's it. That's the tweet. A team member asked for vacuum recommendations sparking a spirited debate in the work Slack. If you have a good rec, let us know. We're genuinely curious!
- Wordle: We're a little late to the party, but the viral word game recently passed more than 2.7 million players. Can you guess the 5-letter word in six turns? 😬
Wordle 221 4/6*
- For super-fans, here's a playable archive of past Wordles 👀